5.12.2011

Gone to Fiji ...

I finished law school this week (gasp, eeek, omgoodness) and as such, I decided a little trip to Fiji was in order. Try not to be too jelly!!! Excuse me while I soak up the sun, plant my feet in the sand, and sip umbrella covered cocktails while listening to the waves crash the shoreline ...
... oh wait: I have to graduate!? Fiiine. I demand wearing an all-black robe to pout about postponing my Fiji trip. For now, wearing Essie's "Fiji" nail polish will have to do!!! In the meantime, excuse my little mini-hiatus: I only have one week to summer until August. Chin chin to a little more parrot-dise in life!!! Xoxo-BLC

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on graduating! Cheers to you!

    Where are you planning on going in Fiji? Husband and I went there on our honeymoon and absolutely fell in love with the island - we stayed on Qamea. Cannot wait to hear all about it! In the meantime, your nails look fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the major accomplishment. And that nail polish is soooooo cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fiji color!! Congrats on finishing law school!!! That's FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the polish...is that OPI Sweetheart or Bubblebath??? Hope you have so much fun in Figi! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that may be the exact RL turquoise blue cashmere sweater that just arrived for me a couple of days ago. Along with a pale pink and a lilac one. I was quite naughty during the private sale...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Fiji polish by Essie!!!! I'll just have to go to *FIJI* with you!!! CONGRATULATIONS DUMPLING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your graduation! That's a huge accomplishment :)

    The Fiji polish by Essie is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your graduation! Your nails look good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo HAPPY GRADUATION & a large dose of congrats!

    {it's kate, from barefoot in the park, commenting under my new venture!}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Figi...will have to rememeber THAT one!! Pretty especially against that Pacific aqua!! (congrats!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehee, this post was so cute! I was seriously feeling jealous! Congrats on law school!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many many congratulations on your graduation!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark