5.25.2011

O!

After 25 ah-mazing years, The Oprah Show ends today … gasp!!! We can thank Mattie for 5 extra years ...
I agree with Mattie 100%. Isn't their friendship just precious!?! Mattie, his mother, his whole story, all of it is beyond touching, like so many of her guests. I admire and respect Oprah a ton. She does LOADS and LOADS of good. I may not always be on the same page as Oprah, but I have always found her most entertaining. I have a teeny weeny confession: when I was a senior at Clemson, I planned my entire class schedule around Oprah. It’s true!!! Haha!!! I haven’t been as faithful in recent years, I wouldn't dare miss her farewell show. The last 25 years have been ah-mazing and I am certain the next 25 will be too. Wishing Oprah those bright colors and rejuvenation just as Mattie wished her many moons ago!!! Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. I cried the other day when she talked about Mattie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your line, "I may not always been on the same page as Oprah." I know exactly what you mean by that. Me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Oprah and had the chance of a lifetime to be on her show, what an experience! I got a car, I got a car, I got a car;-)
    To me it was not about the car, it was about the day, the feeling that is Oprah and her vibe. there really is one.
    I enjoyed your post, thanks!
    Leticia

    galsintheknow.com
    oldcityloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Oprah and am going to miss her show so much--I really think she should continue it on OWN!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark