2.08.2010

The Fete

My loving parents hosted quite a reception for our 250 guests! The venue: the top floor of an uptown building in Charlotte, NC. I always thought I would have a country club wedding reception like my sissy Elsie, but the city-chic venue fit us just perrrfect. Our dear family friend and owner of Moore Than Gourmet catered the whole event --- the food and drink were absolutely delishhh! Apparently Donald Trump and I have the same taste; in china that is. Our guests were rumored to have eaten off the same china pattern. Anyhoo, Apsy did a fantastic job with the decor. There were flowers and candles everywhere. And even a few pom poms over the dance floor. The whole fete was just magical and colored 100% by the company we love most. Chin chin! Xoxo-BLC

5 comments:

Leave Your Mark