2.23.2010

Plane View

The only downside of our honeymoon: we had to leave on January 9, 2010!!! Bummer. The airport in Barbados is a touch confusing and another USA-bound passenger told us she would know she was on the right plane if "the pastel couple" boarded too. Having Easter throw-up in your closet isn't the worst thing!!! We bid farewell to Barbados as we reached cruising altitude and we cannot wait to meet again!!!! Barbados will always have a special place in our hearts. Hopefully on our next visit we can meet Rihanna! Hey, a girl can dream. Xoxo-BLC

8 comments:

  1. ooohhhh I sense a new nickname emerging.... I cannot wait to see the little pastel couple again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your posts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love it! The pastel couple is too cute!

    Also, that is one of my favorite Lilly prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pastel couple had me laughing out loud. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Sweet Simplicity...the pastel couple...priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me LOL, my boyfriend's friends call him the "easter basket" Yall look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ;) Love your outfits and wish I could rock the pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time...congrats! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark