12.16.2009

The Good, The Bad

During a heart-to-heart, my dear friend warned me that weddings either bring out the worst in people or best in people. Her warning preceded any of our hiccups. But ooooooh was that warning sooo wise and sooo true. As for those in the “worst” category: the stories I could tell would knock your socks off. While those moments don’t go unnoticed, I choose positivity and reject their behavior. Instead, I am focusing on those in the “best” category. The stories I could tell you would make you laugh, make you cry, and warm your heart. They shined brighter than the stars!!! Those stars made our engagement, our wedding, and all of our memories completely priceless. Those are the moments that will not fade nor will we forget. We were so touched and could feel their love for our love. Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark