5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday Elsie!

Happy Mother's Day! I am wishing Mommatella, my stepmadre, Ale's mom, Grams, Nana, Elsie, Rhonda, and all my aunties a very very very HAPPY MUM'S DAY! I wish I could be with you each, but I will be thinking of you and missing you. Enjoy your day celebrating you!! Also, I hope my sissy Elsie has an extra special day ... it's her birthday!!! Happy Birthday Elsie!! I love you, wish I could be with you, and hope you enjoy celebrating on the lake with the family. Cheers to you and your madres! Xoxo-BLC

15 comments:

  1. so cute! Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both dresses in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the Lilly--you look FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, where did you get your sandals? I covet them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!

    I LOVE your belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely family! Happy Mother's Day to your mom and Happy Birthday to Elsie! I love your dress btw...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics. Hoe you had a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great photos! You guys look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suuuuch cute pics!!! You look so purdy!! And thank you for the congrats - don't worry, it will be here before you know it... aaaaannnnddd then there's the Bar. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those two dresses are stunning, and I wish I could add them to my sad little wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so adorable, BLC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I'm so excited your my newest follower!!! :) And I freakin' love your dress in this picture! You better enter my contest!!! Oh and I just found teh cutest kooooozie... can't wait!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I luuuv that pink dress with the ruffle!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark