5.19.2009

Grab Your Partner

Calling all KOOZIE-SWAPPERS!
Grab your partner, chat it up, and shop up a storm.

A Boston Belle & Acruz124
Adventures of a Bride & A.S.A.P.
Be Write There & Beantown Prepster
Black Labs and Lilly & Domestic Goddess
Emcr1229 & Happy Day World!
Etiquette with Miss Janice & All Things Southern and Preppy
Happiness Is ... & I Love You More Than Carrots
Jen and Rob & Just A Preppy Beach Chic Girl
Just Add Water & Just Lovely
Just Me and My Life ... & KappesTeaching
Lauren Says So & Life as a Coaches Wife
QueenBeeSwain & Madres and Pearls
Marie.G.Seguin & MermotherOfIdenticalMermaids
Mes Petit Choux & MRM
OurEmergencyRoom & Our Three-Ring Circus
Peace, Love, and Big & Pink Cupcake
Pink Monkey & Pink Is My Signature Color
Politics and Pearls & Pretty Woman and Classy Too
Pop Champagne & Southern Starlet
Deals, Steals and Heels & Sweet Tea Diaries
Stuttering Shell & Tales of a Northern Belle
Tripping Down the Aisle & The King's Table
The Monogrammed Sailor & The Preppy Polka Dot
The Smoakin' Life & The Watermelon Tree
This Beautiful Thing
& Wila's Way
Very Married & Meeeee!
If you have any any any questions or concerns, please let me know by comment or email [thecompanyshekeeps@gmail.com]. KOOZIE cheers to you and your partner as we sip our way into a fabulous summer!
Xoxo-BLC

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Have a great day!
    xxxxx me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how me and my partner have blog names that rhyme and flow! LOL

    I know, I know...I need to lay off the caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! do you mind changing my swap to this blog, instead of sweet like a kiss? it's my super-old personal blog i don't update anymore! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Thanks BLC - looking forward to the shopping!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful swap!! Thanks for all your hard work with this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! Love that my swap partner has Pink in her blog name too! Going to be fun!! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Went out and bought my Koozie today! All ready to go.

    Thanks for organizing this fun swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I am really excited!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark