5.11.2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!





It's my first Mother's Day and there is no greater joy than being a mother!!! Being a parent has been the most ah-mazing experience of our lives and we love every minute of it. It is so fun taking a day to celebrate it. My sweet husband took us to church, lunch afterwards at the club, then a zoo visit (!!!), and a little pressie to have my tootsies and nails done at my favorite spot. It was the BEST day with my favorite two - the one that made me a mother and the one that I mother. I loooove these two beyond words. I feel beyond blessed that the Lord entrusted this little life to us. I pray that we raise her to always know Jesus and that she lives a colorful, fun-filled life. Xoxo-BLC

PS: Look at Squeak holding on to Ale's ear! Just the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark