9.04.2013

Baby + Dog = ♥

Stewart is definitely my furbaby and I have been sooo worried about how he would handle our new bundle of joy. I am not sure he ever understood that I was pregnant. We boarded him while we were in the hospital and a few days after returning home.
 My husband picked Stewart up from the boarders and let him sniff a swaddle blanket with Squeak's scent.  When he arrived home and there was a BABY on his turf, Stewart was not so sure. We let him smell Squeak and he is really into giving her kisses ... like too many kisses. We have progress to make!
 One of our friends visited and brought Stewart this toy ... it MADE his day. And mine!!!
I feel like I fuss at him a lot more --- he wants to lick Squeak every time she is in her swing, bouncer, or rock 'n play. Her first words might be "no Stewart" ...
One thing that helps all three of us cope: WALKS!!! Stewart lives for our daily walks and I love them too. I haven't mastered Squeak and Stewart all by myself on a walk, but that is this weeks goal! Wish us luck and dish if you have any "adjusting puppy to baby" advice!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark