5.16.2012

Catch of the Day: Castaway Clothing!!!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know full well by now that I am a huge fan of Castaway Clothing and their entire line. I'm not the only one in our household who agrees: my husband too!!! It's the perfect one-stop-shop for both of us. I adored the festive Fall and Winter line (the wreath skirt for her --- TDF!!! And the Christmas tree pants for him --- I mean too cute!!!). Their Spring/Summer lines are proving to be just as much fun.
 
In the top left, I am wearing the Castaway Weekender Skirt paired with navy wedges, a striped shirt, one too many strands of pearls, and my favorite accessory: Stewart! This skirt is full and begging for a twirl --- it's perrrfect for date night. In the top right and bottom left, I am sporting the Castaway Sailing Shorts (white and pink seersucker) each paired with silk tops either wedges or flats. These shorts are the perrrfect length, not too short but just long enough. This look is my go-to summer look for 2012. So comfy and chic!!! Shhh, don't tell Ale that I included him a "wear it well" post, but this Nobadeer Bathing Suit with Wagoneers  is absolute bathing suit perfection. I just adore Castaway Clothing and it's fastly becoming our go-to staple!!! Dish: what is your favorite from the Castaway Clothing line!?! Xoxo-BLC

7 comments:

  1. I loveee Castaway Clothing! Their skirts are the absolute cutest and the skirt in your top left picture is definitely one of my favorites!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your outfit! I especially love that outfit with the weekend skirt. So nautical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that bright pink top. I agree with the need for shorts that are not too too short. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I've never heard of Castaway but everything is super cute..I want that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Castaway Clothing - really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the cutest outfits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not even understand how I stopped up here, but
    I thought this publish was great. I don't know who you might be but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger should you aren't already. Cheers!
    my website: West Marine Coupons

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark