11.07.2011

Tis the Season

Tis the season for buying Christmas cards!!! I just love love love love ...
... picking 'em out, sending with love, and receiving tons of holiday cards.
 Even before I was married, I sent out Christmas cards (see exhibit A).
Last year we picked a wedding picture and I will post this years after they are mailed.
I adore Ashley Brooke Designs entire collection, especially her holiday line with all the options.
Starting this Thursday, ABD's "12 Days of Shopping" kicks off with great deals and steals.
Chin chin to sending loads of holiday cheer in Christmas cards!!! Xoxo-BLC

2 comments:

  1. I always have the best of intentions when it comes to holiday cards, but I'm terrible about sending them. This year we're finally doing it! Well, it's a combined birth announcement/Christmas card, but still we're doing it!

    Those are adorable! Soemthing to keep in mind for future holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute ideas! I'm hoping to design my own card, but then agan...it may not happen! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark