2.16.2011

Frock On

J'adore this Spring!!! The clothes it's bringing and the warm weather. One of my favorite designers, Jules Reid just launched her Spring and Summer 2011 lines. And it is divine!!!
Her style is where vintage meets bold meets bohemian meets effortlessly chic. My favorites include: the Beatrice Mini, the Nancy, the Harrison, and, of course, the Flowing Kimono. Each of Jules Reid's lines have been whimsical and nothing short of FUN!!! I  these clothes, especially the frocks. Rock on Jules Reid, rock on!!! Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed x 2938740293847502938457 with the flowing kimono! love every piece!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 of her Flowing Kimono's and adooore them. Warning though, mix wearing one with a few drinky poohs and you will start catching on every door knob or chair back you pass...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where has the flowing kimono been all my life?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark