6.13.2010

Red Rover, Red Rover

Many thanks to Beantown Prepster and Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams for tagging me!
I love playing tag and here goes:

Favorite color: Blue, for the moment. Usually: PINK!!!
Favorite brand/designer: Lilly Pulitzer, Monique Lhuillier, and Trina Turk. 
Favorite restaurant: Village Tavern --- mmm mmm delish. 
Hobbies: Tennis and socializing! Oh and leading a colorful life. 
Favorite thing about yourself: My ability to relate to ... anyone and everyone.  From the doorman to Duke fans, I make friends everywhere I go. My friends add so much color to my life!
What does your room look like (color scheme, theme, etc.): All white bedding with antique furniture and a hunting portrait. Ale obviously won because I wanted to raid Garnet Hill!
If I could have dinner with any two peeps, who would they be: My paternal grandparents. They died in the 1980's and I just didn't get to spend enough time with them. I've heard my grandmother always made lots of funnies. I think I could really use a loooong dinner with them!!!
My next "big splurge": Plane tickets!!! Don't you want to know where we are going!?? :)
Favorite joke, quote, or saying: My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11, "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord ..." Also, Eleanor Roosevelt said "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." I really believe that. 
Anything else you would like us to know about you!??? I am thinking about writing a children's book ... 

Want to play along!??? Red rover, red rover ... YOU come right over and play along. Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. village tavern (YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!)

    I want to know where you are going.. tell us, tell us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for palying along!!!! All fabulous answers...I love that quote from Eleanor Roosevelt. Have a fantastic time and safe travels where ever you are headed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Village Tavern is my favorite too. A Marqarita Pizza and one of their HUGE Margaritas to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful answers! I am going to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark