6.09.2010

The Pink Palace

Guess who toured the Pink Palace!??? Omg omg omg, I did!!! The building really is pink and, of course, a Lilly Pulitzer Jeep was parked outside. Too cute!!! I was greeted by my wonderful host --- and spoiled by a surprise present!!!! Maaaaaany thanks for my wonderful sercies!!!! Okay, here is the sitting area:
The hallway from the sitting area features framed vintage prints, current prints, and noteworthy quotes about Lilly Pulitzer. The hallway leads into this room called the "Juice Bar" (pictured below). This common area is soooo cute! To the left was the production warehouse where all the shipments take off. Upstairs are offices and conference rooms. To the right was the design studio --- ohhhhhmmmmmmmygoooooooodness!!! I saw a designer in action and wow!!! They are so talented and so inspiring. 
Next I saw the accessories department --- standing in the closet was better than playing dress up as a child!!! I saw racks and racks and racks for the Resort 2010 collection. Ladies --- this line is d-i-v-i-n-eeeeeee!!!!!!! Is it December yet!??? I hope I can wait that long!!! Many many many thanks to the wonderful staff at Lilly Pulitzer for graciously hosting me for a tour --- especially during one of your busiest times of year!!! It was absolutely amazing!!! I decided when I grow up, I want to work at the Pink Palace!!! I'm off to convince Ale we need to move to KoP asap ... wish me luck! Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to tour the Pink Palace! I loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! you couldn't have picked a better destination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t believe you made it to the Pink Palace....how fun. Glad you snapped some shots and must confess I am totally jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark