10.24.2009

Flight of Fancies

My oh my did I have a flight of fancies today! Ale's family friends threw a magnificent engagement party at his hometown airport. As the sun set behind the twin-seater planes, the hosts served hot apple cider as we took in the gorige hanger --- decorated to the nines with flowers and pumpkins. From the company to the music to the dinner to the toasts, the night was unforgettable. Many thanks to our wonderful hosts and all who fly on our side. Xoxo-BLC

PS: I failed to mention ... this is where Ale learned to fly! While I have met his flight instructor many times (I just love him and his family), I have never been to the hanger or laid eyes on the little planes. It was great to see him and his flight instructor in their element.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to see more pics of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredibly cool and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea of your family & friends ... a unique and unforgettable engagement party! Fun fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool! what an neat location for a party!! you two look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How elegant and memorable! Have you ever been flying with Ale? Are you also interested in learning to fly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool place to have your party! You guys are such a cute couple

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to work for an airport and loved planning parties in the hangar. So many people have never been in one and it was always a great backdrop.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark