3.24.2009

Mon Copain

Many thanks to Katherine at Just Lovely and CTB from Well, Bless Your Heart for graciously giving me the "Friend Award." I'll kindly accept! Here are the rules, These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I choose Queen Bee Swain, Horse, Hound, and Home, Seaside Prep, The Monogrammed Nest, New Fashioned Perspective, AGH, Wishing On A Star, and Pink Julep. Thanks to all these ladies and K for being a wonderful blog friend! Xoxo-BLC

6 comments:

  1. thanks for directing me to le petite blog! you're the best~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is my first blog award, that is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say hello, thanks for your comments on both my blogs!
    Best, AO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for your new award!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark