Good Gals Inc, Smile Steady, and Just Add Water tagged me for the "Honest Scrap" award. I heart you girlies and LOVE your blogs. The rules ...  Choose a minimum of 7 blogs for brilliance in content/design.  Show thew winners and let 'em know.  List at least 10 honest things about yourself. And off I go ...
1. I refuse to drive/ride more than 4 hours. If it is that far, I want to fly.
2. I go to bed early. And get up early.
3. If I workout in the AM, I prefer solo. If I workout in the PM, I need a buddy.
4. It peeves me when people ask where my clothing is from.
5. I have psoriasis, not the heartbreak of America.
6. I pray really hard before I vote.
7. I wonder what I would be like/where I would be if I went to Parsons instead of Clemson.
8. I itch to go to Vegas. All the time. Shhhh, that one is embarrassing.
9. I secretly like the socratic method.
10. I check flights all the time, as if I could pick up and take off on a whim.
11. I want to me a foster mama. To a lot of children.
12. I still think I could hold my own at Wimbledon. Let me dream.
My lovelies who are tagged are ...
Make me proud! Truth be told, I already am. Xoxo-BLC