12.29.2008

Class Act

Instead of a class ring, my parents gave me the most gorgeous pearl ring for high school graduation. Everything about it was lovely. But ... during my senior year of college, the pearl fell out of the ring. I was devastated. I called home in tears. As college graduation neared, I could not stand to ask my parents for a class ring after loosing the pearl. My sweet parents replaced the pearl as a graduation present. The pearl ring is even more stunning now. I resolved to buying myself a class ring upon completion of law school. Little did I know, Ale and my parents teamed up to pop for it as a Christmas present. I am so tickled!!! Thanks for making Christmas 2008 very special. Xoxo-BLC

5 comments:

  1. That sounds so sweet!!! I love pearls for rings and I bet the ring is fabulous! You should post a pic of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you and gave you a blog award. Go to my blog to get it!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift. I hope you have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely awards girls and for the amazing comments. <3 Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I like your Law School ring. I actually wear my High School ring every day, but it's not one of the "standard" rings...it's a simple silver signet ring, with the school crest on it...I just adore it!

    T. gave me a beautiful sapphire & pearl ring when we moved to Annapolis, and one of the pearls fell out of it after a few months! I was so upset, but somehow (thank you God!) I found the pearl! I still haven't gotten it fixed, but at least I know I can!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark