1.29.2015

Bye, Bye For Now

Is anyone even out there anymore!?! This little public service announcement is just to say "bye, bye for now." This is not a break up. I will be back down the road. You can still catch me on Instagram as thecompanyshekeeps. Instagram has taken over my need to blog. I love love love this little slice of web. It has been such a fun, creative outlet for me. And much needed. I also love being able to look back over the last SEVEN years and seeing exactly what we were doing and where my heart was at that moment. We have been through a ton: starting law school, getting married, traveling like mad, getting a big-girl-attorney job, buying our first home, adopting Stewart, having baby girl Squeak, and so so so much more. I am at a point in my life where life is so much fun, but too busy. I want to spend every free second with my mister, Squeak, and Stewart. I will just be documenting all that fun on Instagram. Once life settles and slows down, I plan to come back to The Company She Keeps. Just probably not this year. I am moving all the clutter out of my life, having a me-year, and minimizing my to-do list. My blog-to-do list includes posts as far back as Easter 2014. Woof! Now I will have even more time to read your sweet blogs. So, this is just ta-ta for now ... until we meet again!!! Xoxo-BLC

6 comments:

  1. You know I love reading along but will definitely keep in touch via IG! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was one of the first that I started reading! It made me fall in love with the concept of blogging. I hope to see you back eventually and in the meantime will follow you and your adorable family on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Follow you in insta! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart drops a little every time a beloved blogger takes a break. We readers really do feel like we know you. Like Portuguese Prepster you were one of the first bloggers I followed. Loved how you lived out your faith fashionably on the blog. I was just looking at a postcard you sent on one of your trips. You had asked ypur readers to send their info if they wanted one and true to your word you took the time to send it. May your days ahead be filled with all the joy and love and health that you and your family can hold. God shine His face upon you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You BLC, for being such great Company for so many years!!! I have loved all your Lilly Pulitzer fashion advice, the Christmas Cookies you baked with your Mother, and of course, meeting your precious baby Girl! Enjoy your Family and Make Wonderful Moments & Memories! May GOD BLESS YOU in ALL you do! Net

    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    And lean not on your own understanding;

    In all your ways acknowledge Him,
    And He shall direct your paths."

    ~Proverbs 3:5-6

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on Instagram, so will catch you there. :) I've been a little slow on the blogging myself and even forgot (gasp) my log-in details! Live sure does get busy, and that's not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark