4.18.2014

Easter Baskets


Squeak's Easter Basket:
Lilly Pulitzer Dress :: Robeez Pink Bow Shoes :: Gerber Treats 
Bunny Rattle :: Plush Rabbit :: Pink Sunnies :: Bunny Ears
The Runnaway Bunny book :: Guess How Much I Love You book
 Guest's Easter Basket:
WINE :: Tervis Wine-to-go :: Peeps
Mixed Nuts :: Lotion :: Cadberry Eggs :: Bunny
 My Easter Basket:
Faking It and Pretty in Plaid books :: Monkeys Treat
Sofia Champs :: Pink Pelican Koozie :: Bunny
Lilly Pulitzer perfume :: Essie nail polish :: Lotion
Chewbeads :: Peeps :: Animal print scarf :: Chocolates
My husband AND Stewart's Easter Basket:
Vineyard Vines tie :: Guy Harvey t-shirt :: Miller Lite
Camo koozies :: Antler can opener :: Bunny :: Peeps
Reese Eggs :: Tennis bone :: Chew antler :: Frisbee
My mom and her boyfriend came to visit us for Squeak's first Easter. My family always did awesome Easter baskets and I wanted to continue the tradition with Squeak. And it didn't seem like she should have ALL the fun ... so everyone received a basket (even me!). I had so much fun planning, shopping for, and putting these baskets together. They were a big hit and everyone LOVED theirs. Stewart would NOT stop guarding the baskets. I was careful to sneak in the tennis bone and assemble it while he wasn't looking ... he STILL found it immediately. I gave in and let Stewart enjoy part of his basket early. Happy Easter!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark