3.19.2013

Home Tour: Her Bathroom

Remember THIS post!?! It was tragic. When houseguest arrived and walked past the bathroom, you could see the shock of the TOO bright blue. So a re-do was in order and I must say ... I love it!!!
The textured walls and lighted proved difficult for making a good paint choice. This "her" bathroom was been red, blue, pink, and now green.
I switched out the mirrors and whipped out my sewing machine to make the shower curtain. This might be my favorite fabric of all time. I love love love the way it turned out and the scalloped hem at the bottom.
Confession: this time last year I was so overwhelmed with decorating the whole (even one room per month) that I enlisted in some help, a friend who works at Southern Living. Can we say perfection!?! 
She was a dreamworker --- from finding my style and meshing it with his style to making our house comfy, chic, and cozy. I can't wait to show you the rest of the house!!! Xoxo-BLC



PS: Stewart
loves
playing
hide and seek ...
but he only has
one
hiding spot:
the bathtub.
What a
silly
goose! :)

1 comment:

Leave Your Mark