1.24.2013

Telluride, Colorado

Friends of ours invited us to go skiing in Telluride, Colorado and I could not have been more excited. I haven't been skiing in FIVE years and have been itching to go ... especially out west. Telluride is nestled in the southern left corner of Colorado. I had never been, but I had definitely over played Tim McGraw's song Telluride in high school.

In Telluride, the snow falling down 
Standing there alone in that sleepy little town 
In her eyes, my world came so alive 
I never will forget the day she said goodbye 


Telluride, the snow falling down 
I was waking up in that sleepy little town 
In her eyes my world came so alive 
I never will forget the moment she arrived 
In Telluride 



It is by far the most beautiful snowscape I've ever witnessed. Did you know the snow capped Rocky Mountains on your Coors beer can hails from Telluride? I didn't either and wow as it breathtaking. We flew into Montrose and had an hours ride to take in the snowy scenery. I could have driven for hours and hours. We hoped onto the gondola at Mountain Village and ate lunch at Tomboys at the base of the Telluride mountain ski slope. I could get use to traveling by gondola!!! Xoxo-BLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Mark