9.14.2012

Plaid Affair with Devon Baer

It's beginning to feel a lot like Fall and that means a few things: New York Fashion Week, layers ... layers ... layers, boots, and, my favorite: time for a plaid affair with Devon Baer!!!
 I have the dress similar to this Devon Baer top and it is simply TDF!!! I pictured wearing the hunter green plaid top with my killer silk poofy skirt ... but then I saw Devon's picture left and thought, "hello Thanksgiving dindin" donned with jeans. The best part about this plaid affair: free shipping until 09/17/2012!!! Chin chin to falling for FALL. Xoxo-BLC

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that top until I saw the price tag! I am hoping to find one on sale or a similar one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have this top! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark