12.29.2011

Let's Rehearse

One of my best friend's from college, Skipper as we call her, is getting married tomorrow!!! Eeek. I am so excited for her BIG day. It is so fun being in the same place at the same time as my college besties:
The rehearsal went seamless and the dindin afterwards was magnificent. From tears to giggle fits, family and friends toasted the soon-to-be newlyweds. I learned this tidbit at my sissy-in-law's rehearsal dindin: negotiate your shopping budget before you say "I do." So true ... and why didn't I do that?!? Let's rehearse: unlimited shopping budget, unlimited shopping budget, unlimited shopping budget. Ha! Chin chin to the happy duo. Xoxo-BLC

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE... just wish I would have been able to make it there too. At least I get to squeeze you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to her! and love your dress.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark