12.29.2010

2010: What a year it has been!!!

In looking back over the past year, 2010 has been ...
Best because ... We married on January 2, 2010!!!
Worst because ... We bid farewell to my stepdad and aunt. I absolutely loath to cancer. Booo!!!
Colorful because ... of The Company She Keeps and YOU ... her readers!!!
Adventurous because ... We traveled to Holetown, Barbados; Charleston, South Carolina; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Huntsville, Alabama; San Diego, California; Savannah, Georgia; Auburn, Alabama; and ALL over North (and South) Carolina!!!
Unexpected because ... I never imagined I would make real life friends via TCSK. Murphy's (New) Law, Muffy Martini, Beantown Prep, and Monograms and Manicures have made my life much more colorful.
Fashionable because ... I visited the Pink Palace and saw Lillyland first hand. Oh la la!!!
Sporty because ... Although I ditched distance running, I picked up spinning (my knees are thanking me).
Educational because ... Law school taught me more law and Bible Study taught me more grace.
Unforgettable because ... I have an a-m-a-z-i-n-g family and very step of this year I walked with Ale, the love of my life, by my side. :)
Wishing you a yours a memorable 2010 and all the best in 2011!!! Xoxo-BLC

5 comments:

  1. Love this post, what a year of contrasts and grace, my word. I'm sending you a smile and hopes your New Year is simply divine!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to a great 2010 and an even better 2011!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your post. Since I am new to your blog this was a nice kind of recap of the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO sweet. So glad we are friends, too. xx.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark